TWITTER

FB

PINTEREST

GOOGLEPLUS
LEFTHOMEREADER TEACHER AUTHORRESEARCHER MOTHERABOUT MERIGHT
HEADER BOTTOM LEFTHEADER BOTTOM RIGHT

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Scholastic Book Fair Warehouse Sale



If you've never been to the giant warehouse sale with the books used in the school Scholastic Book Fairs, then you've got to try it.  I've been three times a year for over five years.  There is usually a beginning of the school year sale, a sale around the holidays and one at the end of the school year.  You can register and get a fast pass coupon too.  Every time, I think that I won't need that coupon, and every time, I see too many treasures and the coupon comes in handy.  You can find books for a dollar, books that have percentages off, bargain bins, and my favorite...buying hardcover, and pop up books for $5.00.




Here is the link if you want to see about a sale in your state.  Most of the sales are in the next two weeks.  But I'm warning you, you'll come home with a box a books very easily.  I have to warn my husband I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment