TWITTER

FB

PINTEREST

GOOGLEPLUS
LEFTHOMEREADER TEACHER AUTHORRESEARCHER MOTHERABOUT MERIGHT
HEADER BOTTOM LEFTHEADER BOTTOM RIGHT

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Book Festival

We went this past weekend to the KSL Book Festival at the University of Utah and here are some pictures of our spoils.  There were many give a ways for the kids and some "mascots" to shake hands with.  I liked to see all the literacy organizations in the area.  My daughter who has an unnatural terror for anything dressed up in a costume, spotted Curious George and he seemed to cure her for the day of this fear.  She wanted to take lots of pictures of him.  She said, "I can't believe he's here!  He is on my TV!"  I had to remind her that we also have almost the whole collection of Curious George books by H.A. Rey.  Other book characters showed up too!





No comments:

Post a Comment