TWITTER

FB

PINTEREST

GOOGLEPLUS
LEFTHOMEREADER TEACHER AUTHORRESEARCHER MOTHERABOUT MERIGHT
HEADER BOTTOM LEFTHEADER BOTTOM RIGHT

Monday, August 23, 2010

Halloween

One of my worst faults is looking too far ahead and not living "in the now" but I'm glad I started thinking about Halloween this week, because I really want to order this costume for my husband.  He is a fanatic about Willy Wonka.  The original movie, the book by Roald Dahl, and any candy that marks the name Wonka.

If you want to see my find, click HERE

If you are a teacher, or a parent with young kids, try to make your costume this year literature based.  I've been known over the years to be a pretty good Professor McGonagall.  See HERE for a glimpse.

Add a link under comments with more ideas.  I'd love to see!

1 comment: