TWITTER

FB

PINTEREST

GOOGLEPLUS
LEFTHOMEREADER TEACHER AUTHORRESEARCHER MOTHERABOUT MERIGHT
HEADER BOTTOM LEFTHEADER BOTTOM RIGHT

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mario Brother's

My first job was a paper route with my brothers.  We woke up everyday at five and delivered papers around the neighborhood.  I dreaded those Sunday morning one's that had to be stuffed and couldn't be thrown.  However, our hard work added up to buying our first Nintendo, when they first came out.  My brothers quickly mastered all sorts of games, but I stayed true to my Mario Brothers Game.  That's why this report about the new technologies regarding gaming caught my attention.

We've graduated to the Wii at our house now, which my five year old is a master at.  But this video found HERE shows how you can now play Super Mario with your eyes.  Very cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment