TWITTER

FB

PINTEREST

GOOGLEPLUS
LEFTHOMEREADER TEACHER AUTHORRESEARCHER MOTHERABOUT MERIGHT
HEADER BOTTOM LEFTHEADER BOTTOM RIGHT

Friday, December 3, 2010

Top Three Level of Teachers

I just read an opinion article in the New York Times about how the teachers in America stink and how other countries are leading in education.  Having worked with many, many schools, teachers and pre-service teachers, I wonder how many of these important people with such fancy sounding speeches and opinions have been in a school lately or met more than a handful of teachers.

Some points that were interesting I thought was the idea of a West Point type center for teachers.  I didn't say I agree with it, but it is an interesting idea.  And I liked the way the end of the article mentioned parents.  Teachers are not responsible for compensating for the the decline of family values.  Let me know what you think.

See the article HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment