TWITTER

FB

PINTEREST

GOOGLEPLUS
LEFTHOMEREADER TEACHER AUTHORRESEARCHER MOTHERABOUT MERIGHT
HEADER BOTTOM LEFTHEADER BOTTOM RIGHT

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Heaven Is Here

Just finished reading Heaven is Here by Stephanie Neilson.



LOVED IT!  The woven theme of motherhood is truly inspiring.  I felt like her life and my life have been an inch apart and yet miles apart as well.

I was in AZ miles away from her plane crash when it happened.  In fact, it crashed in the backyard of a friend's relative.

I had just begun blogging and heard from a blogging friend about the little family who needed help the day after it happened.  I would read the updates on her from her family and saw the countless paypal and charity options in our area to help.

Reading her thoughts, I related to her love of Elder  Holland, Cafe Rio and motherhood as the ultimate joy.  She spoke my language.

I still follow her blog at www.nieniedialogues.com to see what her family is up to.

I admire her honesty and courage.  Read it!




No comments:

Post a Comment