TWITTER

FB

PINTEREST

GOOGLEPLUS
LEFTHOMEREADER TEACHER AUTHORRESEARCHER MOTHERABOUT MERIGHT
HEADER BOTTOM LEFTHEADER BOTTOM RIGHT

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Duggars

With six kids of my own, I'm interested in how big families do things.  I read this book which was actually quite informative about chores, cooking and ideas for character education. I liked it but would recommend it as the next book you put on hold at the library.

As a side note...the recent developments and negative media coverage about this family do not stop me from admiring their ability to manage a large household, and show Christian forgiveness with open repentance.  I stand by the family as a whole.  They seem to be doing the best they can, and doing a good job fighting the media beast.  



POSTSIG

No comments:

Post a Comment