TWITTER

FB

PINTEREST

GOOGLEPLUS
LEFTHOMEREADER TEACHER AUTHORRESEARCHER MOTHERABOUT MERIGHT
HEADER BOTTOM LEFTHEADER BOTTOM RIGHT

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Playtime at the Toy Store

We visited lately a store called Blickenstaff's which has vintage and unique toys.  Here are a few of my favorite things.  

This circus display would be perfect for a school library or book display with circus books.  

There were two Princess and the Pea toys I liked... One was small and one was quite large, I think with crib mattresses.


This was a cute frame.

Classic toy that my dad used to have from Brazil.



My son requested a few pictures of his favorite robots.  


Who would buy this?  NOT ME!

I would buy this though!






And like every place I go...books I want to buy!




Finally, this was cool...


P.S. I only touched it a little when no one was looking.



POSTSIG

No comments:

Post a Comment