TWITTER

FB

PINTEREST

GOOGLEPLUS
LEFTHOMEREADER TEACHER AUTHORRESEARCHER MOTHERABOUT MERIGHT
HEADER BOTTOM LEFTHEADER BOTTOM RIGHT

Friday, April 20, 2012

St. Patricks Day Mischief

I never realized what a big deal it is around here to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.  My kids school had lots of fun plans.  Here is my daughters first grade room that was invaded by a very sneaky leprechaun.  He got into all sorts of mischief.  

One day he left his hat, which the class held ransom.  



He wasn't too happy about it so he left a note.  The kids thought his name, Larry, was funny.



They wrote back to him negotiating that if he gave back the bag of gold candy stolen off the teachers desk, he'd get his hat back.


He never did. 


I took some pics of her read a loud books while I was there though.  My collection of St. Patrick's Day books are pretty slim. 




Meanwhile, my daughter at home began building her leprechaun trap.  Here's our trial run.   

No comments:

Post a Comment